- You create and customize reminders you wish to receive relating to different event types in the life of your congregants (birthdays, weddings, illness, membership, observing Yartzheit, etc.) You create the message content, and form of preferred communication.
Once the system recognizes an event relating to any person (that was imported from your temple database or added manually by you) it automatically generates a task you will see on your cellular device.
- When you log into Relational Managing System, on your cell phone, you will see a list of daily tasks. The “E,” “T” and “C” next to each reminder represents the method of contact you chose when setting up–email, text message or call.
- Once you select the specific task, you can choose to send the message, add a last minute change to the message before sending, snooze, or cancel the reminder.
- Never forget to follow up with a member that was ill.
- Schedule a reminder so you can quickly send a text message with a link to Tefillat Haderech the day before a member leaves on a trip.
- Wish a mazel tov on birthdays or an anniversary; a simple text can go a long way!
- Get amazing responses from your congregants who truly appreciate you reaching out to them.